Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Myspace Notes to the BFF, Errr Something Like That

ab3
I like Myspace. Who doesn't? It's a wonderful time killer, place for interesting news and good music, and of course the source for many laughs. Here are my latest Myspace musings. They are also latest correspondences between my friend and I, between Fleas.

My letter to her:

Dear Bridget,

I don'​t really know how to tell you this,​ but I'm joining the convent. I think​ I realized it when your dwarf​ bit me, when u finally changed ur under​wear and I saw you put whipped cream on my boyfriend. I'm sure you'​re high enough to under​stand that there​ is no solution to you being​ a dumb kid. I'm returning the pictures from Vegas, but I'll keep your collection of butterflies as a memory.​ You should also know that I told my confession​ today​ about​ the moose​ poaching and your cucumber-​fetishism is weird.

Warm tingl​y sensa​tions​,
Alexis


Her response:

Dear Alexis,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'm selling myself for candy. I think I realized it when we skinny dipped in the bath tub, outside your office and I saw you carve your initials into your my little pony collection. I'm sure you're slutty enough to understand that your driving sucks. I'm returning the pictures from vegas, but i'll keep YOUR collection of butterflies as a memory. You should also know that I haven't showered in a month, and I get sick when I think of your feet.

Go Drown Yourself,
Bridget


Annnd I laughed so hard while doing this last night that I cried, literally.

ab2

Just in case you think we are very strange people, well I can't really deny it, but that was from a little Myspace Mad-lib type thing. Find it on Myspace and laugh your socks off.

No comments: