Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lily Allen: 'It's Not Me, It's Not You'

Lilly Allen did it! She made her first video from her upcoming second album 'It's Not Me, It's Not You,' the followup to her superfabulousamazing 2006 album 'Alright, Still.' I for one cannot wait until the album comes out since she's by far one of my favorite artists, and it feels like I've been waiting forever (or for like a yearish). So here it is, Lily Allen's video for 'The Fear':



I pretty much love it because the song is fun; the video is fun. Just fun all around. Pretty colors and dancing. Also, Lily is going to be touring the UK and Ireland (even though I WISH I WISH she was coming to the US. Soon?) in the spring. Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket to Glasgow for her show on March 14th? It's right after my birthday and would be the best birthday present ever. Keep it in mind. Hehe.

No comments: