Friday, August 10, 2007

I lied I guess.


Those silly camera phone pictures again. Here is last night:

Aurel and I
&
Buchwald and Steve, mmm Man Love



I lied because I did not get my camera back yesterday since I was being a piece of crap yesterday and didn't go to Roadhouse to watch Tim play, celebrate with Emily, or retrieve said camera. I suck, really bad. I did however meet up with Matt and Katie & their friends at Zazio's with Steve. Oh how I love their martinis, mmm. Fancy restaurants can be good things, even for poor kids like us, on half off night I guess. Afterwards we headed to the party at Larissa's and Lauren's because Larissa came back to town. This is where Roadhouse should have come in, but it didn't happen. I wasn't the one that chose, and I cannot go back. I must say though, that was a blast since their place was in stumbling distance of bed and they are always a good time. Jello shots galore too. Oh my. Bed was way too late, but oh so grand. Morning came quickly. I layed in bed reveling in the smiles for an extra hour and was, oh, an hour late for work. Oops, whatev. It was a wonderful morning as they can sometimes be. I did leave the night with a few souvenir pictures like you see above along with a few others though from that crappy camera phone .

No comments: