Sunday, August 5, 2007

Busiest Weekend Ever

I think I left my camera at Erin's house the other day so I have no new pictures to post so instead I will bore you with the story of my weekend. It's been a good weekend.

Since the weekend began, aka the minute I got out of work on Friday, I have been going nonstop- and I've loved every second of it. Like 18 people I know had birthdays on Friday. Happy Birthday to all of you by the way. I got to celebrate Arvin's with him at his & Nandan's apartment right after work which was crazy because by the time I got there, it was already a party. Then got to celebrate Tim's with a bunch of people at Erin's place afterwards, followed by a late night trip to Big Burrito with Steve, Tim, Joe, and Chad, the perfect stop after such a crazy night. Basically I got to sped the night with my favorite people ever. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep that night, but what I did get was uber wonderful =).

Then at the crack of dawn, I got to meet up with the ladies I'm going to be living with soon to go yell at our leasing office. That was fun. Then Bridget and I were off to the Fieldside Music Festival all day. We were some badass volunteers so we got some Staff t-shirts. Yeah I know you're jealous. In short, the festival rocked. Everyone was great. That lasted all day and night, and I almost fell asleep like 12 times, literally, from lack of sleep the past few nights. Everyone had a great time though.

This morning I had to get up AGAIN to go talk to the leasing office, but I finally got to sign a lease, and so now things are squared away and I have a place to live when I move out of here, with some great people too. I will miss living with Chad though. Tear. Now I'm just doing massive amounts of laundry today before Girls Night tonight. Whew. Also, hopefully the people that are gone from Kalamazoo right now will return soon so I can see them. Come back!

No comments: