Monday, December 21, 2009

Carney: Love Me, Chase Me

How have I not posted on Carney's new video for Love Me, Chase Me yet? Misplay. Carney filmed their first video this past summer & it finally came out a couple weeks ago. It blows my mind. In a time where I kind of forgot about music videos (thank you MTV for never playing them you whores), Carney comes along with this piece of art.

It's a great song by one of my favorite bands of the year. One of my favorite videos ever. These guys literally have talent oozing out of their pores. They are also all very nice guys. If you ever get to see them live, do it. Check out the Love Me, Chase Me video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!