Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Veronicas New Video for 4Ever

The first song I heard by The Veronicas was '4Ever.' It's also the original song that got me into them a few years back in about 2006 0r 2007. It actually reminds me of a specific time in my life in 2007. In a way it got me through a rough time with a smile on my face. For that, and for the impressiveness of the song itself, I've always love the song.

Even though it was written years ago and was on their first album 'The Secret Life Of...' and not their latest Hook Me Up, it is their current single in the UK. Monday they released a new version of their video for '4Ever' which they just filmed this July. Enjoy the video. It's fun and will basically make you want to party with them. Great styling/hair/makeup in the video too.



"Come on baby we ain't gonna live forever! Let me show you all the things that we could do. I know you wanna be together, and I wanna spend the night with you!"

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the high quality video to work but here it is.

vc: felipelavigneamy via The Veronicas


No comments: