Thursday, March 26, 2009

Be Jealous.

The next few weeks is going to be hectic for me, hectic in a good way that is. It's going to be packed with shows and greatness. First up, Friday I go to Detroit to see Katy Perry in Detroit at Clutch Cargo's. The next night, on the way back, I get to FINALLY go see my friend Erica who now lives in Lansing for her birthday.

Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold:


THEN, I get to go to Chicago to see another great show on April 11 at Metro. It's Mates of State, only one of the best bands EVER, and Black Kids, who rock my socks.

Mates of State - My Only Offer

Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach My Boyfriend How to Dance With You (Twelve Remix)



THEN THEN! Then I get to go see the one and only Lily Allen, one of my absolute favorite singers ever on 4/13 at St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit. I've been a fan for a few years now and unfortunately have had crazy issues come up that have prevented me from seeing her. Example: 1st time a friend would NOT go with me to see her on a trip to Toronto that was planned in order to see her. WTF?! 2nd time the tour was cut short. It's about freaking time I get to see Lily. I'm loving the new album 'It's Not Me, It's You' so great timing.

Lily Allen - Everone's At It:


Afterwards, the fun continues. I will be going to Dallas from April 18 - April 22 to see some very close family friends get married. I'll get to see the whole family. I can't wait, seriously. I need a vacation too so this is also great timing.
Crystal

This next month will be a lot of traveling and rocking out. Sounds perfect.

pc: nowandthenphotography.com

1 comment:

Erica said...

Maybe I'll see your face on the 13th? :)