Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tattoo You


Today I went with my friend Emily to get her tattoo touched up. I'd never seen a tattoo done before so it was actually pretty interesting, just what I'd imagined and seen on T.V. It was just different in person though. Right there it got me to thinking about my own ink.

I've always been going back and forth on whether or not to get a tattoo. I've definitely always wanted one, but I guess I've never found anything that I thought would be good enough. Lately I've been thinking of getting of getting Picasso's Peace Dove(at right, photo courtesy of allposters.com) on my side, in the rib area. Sitting there, I realized that I think I really do want one and am almost positive I want that. I asked the guy who was fixing Emily about it, and he just made me feel more positive about it. So long story short, I think I will be getting a tattoo sometime soon. Yay!

No comments: