Monday, January 28, 2008

Top 50 of 2007

Ok so it's been the new year for a little bit now, but I was reading Rolling Stone the other day and came across their top 50 songs of 2007. I decided to make my own. I will say though, that I agreed with some of their picks. I also was going to add commentary on here and reasons for my selections such as when/who/what they reminded me of, but that is too much effort. So let's just say, here are my top 50 not in order of the best, but when I was listening to them most with not really any other further details, but enjoy:

2007 Top 50

Winter – January February March

Le Disko – Shiny Toy Guns
Tony the Beat – The Sounds
Throw some D’s – Rich Boy
Walk It Out – DJ Unk
Go Crazy – Young Jeezy
Make It Rain – Lil’ Wayne
**I Wanna Love You – Akon
What Goes Around Comes Around – Justin Timberlake
Only Love Can Break Your Heart – Saint Etienne
Nan You’re a Window Shopper – Lily Allen
Needy Girl – Chromeo
We Fly High (Ballin’) – Jim Jones
Grace (Anxiety) – Louderbach
The Kill – 30 Seconds to Mars
**Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too – Say Anything


Spring – April May June

She Moves in Her Own Way – The Kooks
Love It When You Call – The Feeling
Ruby – Kaiser Chiefs
God Only Knows – Beach Boys
Go Getter – R. Kelly
Kalinka – Tiesto
Arabian Adventure – DJ Antione
Summer Jam – Tiesto
Because of You – Ne-yo
Miss New Booty – Bubba Sparxx
**Liar Liar – The Used
Hate, I Really Don’t Like You – Plain White T’s
**Paralyzer – Finger Eleven
Big Girls Don’t Cry – Fergie


Summer – July August September

Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne
4Ever – Veronicas
**Misery Business – Paramore
**Hear Me Out – Frou Frou
You Sent Me Flying – Amy Winehouse
**Umbrella – Rhianna
We Takin’ Over – DJ Khaled
**Buy You a Drink – T-Pain
The Way I Are – Timbaland
Wake the Dead – The Used
Young Folks – Peter, Bjorn, & John
O, Valencia – The Decemberists
Silver City – Ghostland Observatory


Fall – October November December

Knights of Cydonia – Muse
Stronger – Kanye West
**Lean Like a Cholo – Down aka Kilo
D.A.N.C.E. – Justice
Disco – Metro Station
The Priest and the Matador – Senses Fail
**Low – Flo-Rida
Kiss Kiss – Chris Brown ft. T-Pain

Oh and stars equal what might be my top 10.

1 comment:

Nick said...

nice choices :)

~Nick