Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ACL

So I think I've finally decided to buy some ACL Festival tickets today like I have been meaning to do. Maybe this will remind me to do so. I really should get ahold of my friends that live down in Austin first though to verify that staying with them is cool. I'm getting really excited for it even though it is in September, excited for the bands and the people that I will be getting to spend time with, especially on the way down, teehee. (Wow, I wish I didn't have to be so vague.) Plus, I'll get to see my favorite Texans.

Here are just some of the bands I'm excited to see:
MUSE, The Decemberists, Ziggy and Stephen Marley, Bob Dylan, Regina Spektor, Wilco, Ben Kweller, Bloc Party, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, Bjork, Peter Bjorn and John, The White Stripes, and the list goes on for miles . . .

For more info on who is going to be there and everything great about ACL visit their website.

No comments: