Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This blogging thing . . .

So this is my first blog. Hello world. I'm still trying to figure it all out since I'm new to this. Hopefully I will learn as I go. Currently I have some plans, but those always change. I'll probably post mostly about the things going on in my life, but I also want to share fun links, news, pictures, and things that are just generally interesting to me that I hope others will enjoy.

I want to start taking a picture a day that represents the day and posting one per day to give people a little peek into my life. Those are big plans though as I have not started this and knowing me, I will probably not start today. Who knows though? I just might remember.

Feel free to leave any questions or comments for me world. I want this site to keep both you and me entertained.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Nice blog, looks very interesting, I just added a link to
http://www.clickfornick.com